Schedule of #OMH2020 and mentoring sessions with practitioners
Oh My Hack is fast approaching! On our website you will find almost the full schedule!
If you want to learn more about the conference, get to know the most interesting lectures and take a look behind the scenes of the event organization, we invite you to the “Rozmowy Kontrolowane” today at 21:00.
Are you wondering which path to (further) development of competences in cybersecurity to choose? Or maybe you have any ideas that you would like to consult with an experienced ITSEC specialist? Or are you struggling with an industry problem and need to discuss it? If so, then Oh My H@ck will provide an opportunity for this: Standard Chartered Bank, the Main Partner of the conference, is organizing short and concise mentoring sessions for you, during which you will be able to talk to experienced practitioners.
These sessions will take the form of 20-minute, individual online meetings (via the Hopin platform) with people selected by the speakers on the basis of your applications. Here's how to apply: 1. Select the speaker you want to meet. 2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- a short description of what you do;
- a few words about what you would like to talk to our expert about;
- the name of the speaker you want to meet;
- Your phone number;
- consent to data processing
3. Wait for a reply We are waiting for your applications until Sunday, November 22, 2020, by the end of the day. People selected by the speakers will receive an e-mail confirmation that they qualify for the session no later than on Tuesday, November 24, 2020.
The following mentors are available:
- Tomasz Bukowski (banking security wizard, member of one of the best CTF teams in the world)
- Bartosz Jerzman (specialist in 'cyber threat intelligence' with several years of experience in the army)
- Grzegorz Tworek (Microsoft MVP, enthusiast of Windows security)
- Adam Lange (head of the cyber threat detection team, co-host of “Rozmowy Kontrolowane” podcast)
- Marcin Ludwiszewski (manages the Purple Team, creator of one of the first commercial Red Teams in Poland)
- Cezary Piekarski (leader of the global cyber defense and threat management division)